I love Tomato, and Chicken, and Pasta, so I decided to put them all together in this Recipe!
2 Chicken Breasts
For the Topping:
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, plus extra for serving
1 cup Breadcrumbs (or you can make your own with 2 slices of bread)
Salt and Pepper
160g Penne Pasta
1 cup Tomato Sauce
Garlic Bread (or make your own)
A slice of Mozzarella (or a handful of grated)
1. Mix together your Herbs, Parmesan and Breadcrumbs. Preheat your oven to 180C
2. Set out Your Workspace as follows: Chicken, Egg, Breadcrumbs, Baking Tray. Sprinkle some flour over your Chicken Breasts then dip them in your Egg Mixture. Dip into Breadcrumbs. Repeat Once and Transfer to a baking tray covered in Foil.
3. Bake your Chicken for 20 minutes until thoroughly cooked. Meanwhile, cook off your penne in boiling water until al dente. Either make a tomato sauce or heat up one that you have bought.
4. You can either buy some garlic bread or make your own as follows: Get a slice of bread and grill one side until toasted. Flip over a spread butter over the untoasted side, sprinkle with garlic salt or a small clove of garlic, then add some parmesan and Mozzarella on top.
5. Assemble your plate. Penne in a circle on the outside, tomato sauce in the middle, parmesan sprinkled on top. Place your Chicken in the middle and Enjoy!