I love Tomato, and Chicken, and Pasta, so I decided to put them all together in this Recipe!
2 Chicken Breasts
For the Topping:
1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, plus extra for serving
1 cup Breadcrumbs (or you can make your own with 2 slices of bread)
Salt and Pepper
160g Penne Pasta
1 cup Tomato Sauce
Garlic Bread (or make your own)
A slice of Mozzarella (or a handful of grated)
1. Mix together your Herbs, Parmesan and Breadcrumbs. Preheat your oven to 180C
2. Set out Your Workspace as follows: Chicken, Egg, Breadcrumbs, Baking Tray. Sprinkle some flour over your Chicken Breasts then dip them in your Egg Mixture. Dip into Breadcrumbs. Repeat Once and Transfer to a baking tray covered in Foil.
3. Bake your Chicken for 20 minutes until thoroughly cooked. Meanwhile, cook off your penne in boiling water until al dente. Either make a tomato sauce or heat up one that you have bought.
4. You can either buy some garlic bread or make your own as follows: Get a slice of bread and grill one side until toasted. Flip over a spread butter over the untoasted side, sprinkle with garlic salt or a small clove of garlic, then add some parmesan and Mozzarella on top.
5. Assemble your plate. Penne in a circle on the outside, tomato sauce in the middle, parmesan sprinkled on top. Place your Chicken in the middle and Enjoy!
One thought on “Parmesan Chicken Recipe”
This seems to taste like something Italian. I never actually tried this before. Thank you for sharing! 🙂