If you’ve ever had one of those days at work where you have just worn yourself out andf you need a quick, easy meal. This is perfect. It takes 15 minutes to make, and fills you up for hours. This is my go-to quick meal.
Pesto and Tagliatelle
Serves 2 Prep Time: 15 Minutes
What you’ll Need:
- 1/2 Jar Pesto Verde
- 8 Nests Tagliatelle Pasta
- A garlic flat bread
- Chorizo (for the meat lovers)
- For the Garlic Bread: You can buy cheesy flat breads at the supermarket, but I always find them too greasy. So instead, I buy a plain one and add my own cheese at home. So, just sprinkle mozzarella onto the bread and pop it under the grill. It should take around 8 minutes or so to cook, check the instructions if you are unsure.
- Boil the kettle, add salt and oil to a large pan and begin to cook your pasta. Boil on high for around 5-6 minutes. This should be long enough for it to cook through. If you are having any meat with your pasta, this would be where you want to fry it off.
- Drain your pasta, then add it back into the pan. Stir in the pesto until the pasta is well covered.
- Take the garlic bread out of the grill and slice into 4 pieces. Serve your pasta, meat (if you are having any) and add a (very) generous sprinkle of Parmesan!