We all have that one health-conscious friend who raves about protein smoothies and kale all the live long day, and I’m sure we’ve all had a moment of disgust when we see a green smoothie packed full of vegetables. Surely that can’t taste good, can it?
Well, I took one for the team and tried it for myself, and honestly? It tastes good. You can’t taste any veggies, it’s purely fruit. I promise!
Ingredients Serves 2
- A handful of Spinach
- A quarter of a cucumber (approximately)
- 1 large Banana
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- 1 Kiwi
- 50ml Water
- Juice of ½ a lemon
- Raspberries (for garnish)
- Gather up all of your ingredients and chop them up into small pieces.
- Add the water and lemon juice to the bottom of your smoothie maker to help with the blending process. Load up your fruit and veggies into the jug.
- Blend for 10-15 seconds, or until well mixed.
- Pour into two glasses and garnish with a couple of raspberries, enjoy!