I don’t know about you, but I always used to be astounded by girls who had the time to do their makeup and hair perfectly for school every single day. I barely even had the energy to put mascara on when I was in school, and I won’t even get started on the state of my hair most days. Damn…
Anyway, when I left college and started university, I really started trying to come up with better ways of doing my hair at night, or quickly in the morning so that I didn’t always look like a poodle. After a lot of tried and tested methods, I saw a tutorial on Pinterest for Lazy Girl hairstyles, and I thought that’s me!
So, I can finally share with you my go-to 5 MINUTE CURLS for LAZY GIRLS which will save you a ton of time in the morning and allow you to leave the house feeling pretty damn good!
Alternatively, there are also a few methods you can do the night before which don’t use heat and will let you wake up with perfect curls, check out my Heatless Curls: 3 Ways for full tutorials.
What You’ll Need:
- A Hairbrush or Comb (wide tooth)
- 1 Inch Curling wand
- 1 Seamless Hair Tie (I used this one)
- Heat Protection Spray (I used Aussie Miracle Recharge Leave in Conditioner)
1.First of all, take a wide tooth comb or brush, and gently brush any knots out of your hair. Start at the ends and work your way up to avoid too much damage.
2. Spray in some Heat Protection Spray and comb in with your fingers.
3. Flip your head upside down and gather your hair into a high ponytail, it doesn’t need to be neat,you’ll be taking it back out in less than 5 minutes!
4. Heat up your curlers and section off about a sixth of your hair. Wrap it around the curler facing away from your face and hold until your hair is hot. Let it down. Take another piece and curl it the opposite way. Repeat until all of your hair is curled.
5. Take your hair out of the bobble and tip your head upside down. Shake your head and stand upright. Voila! Perfect curls in 5 minutes!
What hair tips have you got for busy mornings?