Today I thought I would try something a little different for you guys, so here is my video for my easy Hoisin Chicken Stir Fry with Asparagus!
- 1 Large Chicken Breast
- 195g Hoisin Sauce (I used Sharwoods)
- 100g Asparagus
- 100g Baby Corn
- 100g Mange Tout or Sugar Snap Peas
- 300g Quick to Cook Noodles
- Spring rolls to serve
1. Dice chicken into cubes, season with salt and pepper and fry in a little olive oil. This will take about 6-8 minutes.
2. Add in your Hoisin Sauce and about 100ml water. I just used the sauce jar and emptied out any excess sauce left in the jar.
3. Add in the asparagus and cook for 2-3 minutes. Add in the other vegetables and cook for a further 2 minutes.
4. Lastly, add in your noodles and heat up for 2 minutes until piping hot. Serve with Spring Rolls!