Children in Need is here on Friday, and people all around the UK are holding Bake Sales, fundraisers and parties to raise money for the charity. But if you fancy going a step further this week, why not try this easy nail tutorial to get you in the mood?
What You’ll Need:
- White Nail Polish
- Black Nail Polish (or a nail art pen)
- Red Nail Polish
- Blue Nail Polish
- Yellow Nail Polish
- Green Nail Polish
- Clear Top Coat
- Paint your nails with 2 coats of white nail polish, and on the ring finger use yellow.
2. Paint a white stripe diagonally over the yellow polish- this will act as the bandana
3. Use all of the colours to paint polka dots on all of your fingers. You can go as subtle or crazy as you want for this!
4. Using your black polish, firstly outline your bandana. Then draw a small circle, and a crescent shape above it to make an eye. Finish with a clear top coat and you’re done!
Side Note: have you seen these cute little Pudsey pens in the shops? They are only £2 and the money goes to a good cause!