It’s Children in Need tomorrow! And what better way to get involved in the fun than play around with chocolate?
This is a quick and easy treat to make, and the kids can even get involved too. You could even tie these up with a piece of string and sell them at the bake sale!
Children In Need Chocolate Bark
- White Chocolate (~120g bar)
- Yellow gel food colouring
- Hundreds and Thousands
- Chocolate Sprinkles (or chips)
- Any other sprinkles e.g nuts, dried fruit, etc…
- Prepare a baking tray with clingfilm or grease-proof paper. Melt your chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute and stir until smooth.
- Pour out the chocolate and spread it evenly. You’ll need to work quickly because you want all of your bits and pieces on there before the chocolate cools. Squeeze a little bit of food colouring over the chocolate and then swirl it with the flat edge of a spoon, this will make a pretty marbled effect. Go as subtle or as crazy as you like with your toppings.
- Pop the bark into the fridge for 1 hour to set. Once it’s cooled, take it out and break it into pieces. That’s it!
I hope you like this recipe, if you want to see more of my recipes, here are a few more sweet treats to enjoy:
And don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest to see all of the AMAZING recipes I share and save on there!