As promised last week in my Makeup Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Rose Gold Review, today I will be showing you a super glamorous Christmas Day Makeup Look using the palette.
This is a look I have been pretty much wearing constantly (bar the lipstick) for the past week. I am however not wearing it today because I have a killer cold and I keep rubbing my makeup off, so today I have foundation and powder, no mascara, eye shadow or anything else.
Yepp, I’m looking pretty scary today to say the least.
Anyway, I of course want to rock a more festive look on Sunday, so I’ve come up with this shimmery, sparkly look which would be great for a more natural nude lip or a festive red. It’s your call.
This is really easy to achieve and only took me about 10-15 minutes from start to finish, because in my opinion Christmas day is far too exciting to be faffing around with my face for too long!
- To start, I am applying my primer, foundation, concealer and powder as normal. These are the products I used:
- Loreal Infallible Primer
- No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation– Calico
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer– Fair
- No7 Perfect Light Pressed Powder– Translucent
2. Next up I’m using the bottom right shade (8) of my Makeup Revolution Palette as contour. I will then use shade to blush the apples of my cheeks and then shade 5 as a cheek highlight.
3. I am taking that same light shade and highlighting my nose, cupid’s bow, brow bone and inner corner of my eye.
4. I am now taking my MUA Pro Base Eye Primer to get my eyelids ready for some serious glitter. To shade in my crease, I am using the middle brown shade from the Barry M Chisel Cheeks Palette. I am making sure to concentrate it on the outer corner and low down in the crease.
5. Now it’s time for my favourite part: copper glitter. I am taking this BEAUTIFUL copper shade and applying that to the middle third of my lower lid, really packing it on for extra impact. Once that’s on, I am using the bottom left shade (2) on my inner third. I am then taking the light shade from the Barry M palette and using this to blend out the colours on my eye.
6. Once my eyes are done, I am going to apply some shadow under my eyes, with brown on the outer third, then copper and finally that lighter peach shade.
7. I am now going to apply a thin line of eyeliner to each eye, and then a few coats of mascara. The products I used here were:
And then to finish off I am applying Makeup Revolution lipstick, I can’t remember what this one is called but any bright red will work for this look!
That’s it! A simple festive makeup look which will last you through present opening, dinner and games 🙂
One thought on “Christmas Day Makeup Look”