Spring is well under way, and all around the country flowers are beginning to show, and the sun is shining for a lot longer! HOORAY!
I had a lovely day trip out on Sunday to Dunham Massey, and it was so warm! I was shocked that I actually had to take my jacket off and just walk around in a t-shirt, but I loved the feeling of the sun and wind on my arms. I cannot tell you how excited I am for the summer time!
Of course, with the season changing, I decided to paint my nails (as you do). And I decided to go for a simple, easy look which will go with anything you are wearing this season. This look consists of 3 colours and a top coat- nice and simple!
What you’ll need:
- Nude Nail Polish- Barry M Coconut Infusion ‘Starfish’
- Gold/ Rose Gold Glitter- Barry M Twinkle Twinkle
- Gold Glitter- Barry M Sparkly (can’t find the name)
- Top Coat- Barry M Plumpy Top Coat
- First off, paint all of your nails with 2 coats of nude polish. On your ring finger use the gold glitter.
- Using the gold glitter, paint a tip onto each nude nail.
- With the gold glitter, paint from the root of the gold nail and work upwards, making sure to concentrate most of the glitter on the bottom half.
- Apply a top coat and enjoy!