It’s finally summer time, and the sun has certainly got his hat on this week! We’ve had 3 days so far of full on sun- and I have to say my freckled skin has suffered a little bit!
Today I wanted to share a super cute, colourful and summery nail design with you…
Now, the name is based more on the colour than the design, but I just think this combination of colour screams the seaside, summer and holidays…
What you’ll need:
- Blue nail polish (Barry M Sugar Apple)
- Purple nail polish ( Barry M Prickly Pear)
- Pink nail polish (Barry M Dragonfruit)
- A small sponge
- Cotton buds
- Nail polish remover
1. Start off with a blue, a purple and a pink nail polish. Paint your nails with 2 coats of the blue. 2. Grab your sponge and paint 3 stripes in the following order: blue, purple, pink. Carefully dab onto your nails. Repeat a few times until you get the desired effect.
3. Finish with a top coat and then clean up the edges of your nails using some nail polish remover on a cotton bud. That’s it!
2 thoughts on “Unicorn Nails”
Love these! Xx