I hope you’re having a great week so far!
It seems that the little heatwave in the U.K. is over now and we are back to overcast, slightly chilly summer days… anyway, not one to dampen the spirit- I have come up with this summery braid which only takes 5 minutes to do and is perfect for any occasion!
What you’ll need:
- A hair tie
- A comb
- A cute hairband (mine was from Home Bargains)
1. Comb your hair and section off a rectangle, stopping at your ear. Clip the rest of your hair out of the way.
2. Comb your hair to one side and take 3 small sections from just above the ear and begin to briad. Add in small sections as you go along.
3. Once all hair has been adding, continue braiding until you reach the end of your hair and secure with a tie. Now pull sections of the braid to loosen it and make it thicker.
4. Take your hairband of choice and place it just behind the braid, then tuck in your hair at the back of your head and that’s it!