It’s a new week, and a slightly chillier one at that here in Manchester. It seems as though our lovely summer has said it’s hello and is off to find greener pastures. Oh well, it was good while it lasted!
You know me, and I won’t let a little thing like weather get in the way of my summer vibes- so I’m here with another makeup look for this season, also using one of my all time loves… urban decay freelove.
I cannot even express how much I ADORE this eyeshadow, so I thought I would dedicate a full eye look to it today!
What I’m using:
- Barry M Flawless Brightening Primer
- MUA Pro Base Prime and Conceal Palette
- No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation in Calico
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
- Collection Pressed Powder in Ivory
- Revolution Golden Sugar 2 Palette
- Barry M Chisel Cheeks Palette
- Urban Decay Freelove Eyeshadow
- Collection Fast Stroke Eyeliner
- Collection Lengthening Mascara
- Collection Velvet Kiss Lip Cream in Cotton
First I spread a thin layer of primer over the entire face with my fingers. Then taking the colour correction palette- I apply orange underneath my eyes and green to any red areas of my face.
Contour and Highlight
First off I’m taking my chisel cheeks palette and using the centre shade to contour underneath my cheekbones. Then I’m taking my revolution palette and using the light gold shade to highlight my cheeks, cupid’s bow, nose and brow bone.
Using the same palette, I’m taking the lightest pink shade and using this to cove the inner third of my lower lid. Now taking a slightly wet brush, dip into that beautiful oral shade and apply all over the remaining two thirds of the lower lid. Into the crease I’m going back into the chisel cheeks palette and taking the darkest shade- working it into the outer corner and crease. To finish off I am applying the lightest shade to the upper lid.
To finish off this look, I’m applying a thin layer of eyeliner, a generous layer of mascara, and finally some lip cream.