Fancy an easy lasagna recipes that doesn’t take ages to prepare? Enter Tortellini Lasagna!
This was such a simple way of making this family favourite, and it took half the time and effort of the original…
Serves: 3-4 Prep Time: 45 minutes
- 1 packet of tortellini (any flavour)
- 500 ml Essential Tomato Sauce
- 250g Ricotta
- 150g Mozzarella
- handful parmesan (optional)
- Into a large dish, pour a thin layer of tomato sauce, this’ll stop the pasta sticking to the bottom of the dish.
- Spread half of your tortellini in the dish- it doesn’t matter if the pasta doesn’t fill the whole area- it will expand as it cooks.
- Spread half of the ricotta on top and sprinkle some mozzarella on top. Repeat again with the rest of your sauce, pasta, ricotta and mozzarella. Sprinkle a little parmesan on top if you like to add extra flavour.
- Cover in foil and cook in the oven at 200C for 30 minutes. Uncover and turn the heat up to 220C for 10 minutes to brown the cheese. Serve!