Today I’ve been feeling very productive… I’ve already done 2 sets of washing, pre-baked our jacket potatoes for tea, filmed a video and worked on lots of other bits too. I’ve been noticing a lot recently how damaged my hair is getting at the ends, it will be due for a cut anytime soon. But if you know me, you’ll know I love having long hair and I don;t want to lose any of my length when I get rid of my dead ends, so I’ve decided to try and grow my hair out a little longer so that when I cut it I don’t lose my current length.
If you’ve been following me for a while you’ll know that I’ve tried the Inversion Method before, in fact I have a video for it here:
The aim is simple: grow your hair up to 5 inches in one week using oil and massaging the scalp. The method is as follows:
1. Measure your hair
2. Mix together some Hair Oil (coconut oil, macademia oil, almond oil, argan oil, olive oil etc)- my recipe is here
3. Massage into the roots of your hair
4. Flip your head over and continue to massage for 5 minutes
5. Over the next 7 days, flip over your hair and massage for 5 minutes every day, only using oil on days you plan to wash your hair (2-3 times ideally)
6. Measure your hair again
7. Enjoy healthier, thicker and hopefully longer hair!
So today I am beginning this week long journey again, and I really hope I can report back to you with some good results!