Autumn is in full swing now, with leaves falling off the trees and the weather becoming cold and crisp in the mornings. October is a fun time of year, and there are plenty of things that we love to do this month. As a total basic bitch myself (not sorry) I have been totally immersed in a sea of pumpkin spiced things, candid photos with autumn leaves and PLENTY of tartan clothes.
This month is fun for bloggers and dreamers alike, and I want to share with you 15 things you should try and do this month to make the most of October!
- Buy A Pumpkin
Go Pumpkin Picking At A Local Farm Image
- Light A Scented Candle
Go For A Crisp Woodland Walk (And Take Lots of Instagrams) Image
- Wear A Chunky Knit Scarf Everywhere
- Bake A Fruit Crumble and Serve It With Custard
- Drink A Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte (I’ve Still Not Had One Yet This Year!)
- Buy A New Set Of PJs For Winter
- Add Some Seasonal Touches To Your Home Image
- Visit A Haunted House Or Halloween Theme Park (Like Spooky World)
- Carve Your Pumpkin Into Something Other Than Jack Skellington Image
- Watch Hocus Pocus 20 Times
- Film Your Own Halloween Makeup Tutorial (Then Take It Off As Soon As You’re Done And Get Into Your Comfies)
- Have A Proper Hot Chocolate- Like This One
- Have Fun!