It’s been a while since I’ve done a Q&A in association with The Blog Tag, so I thought this week I would do one on one of my favourite subjects- Literature. I love books, and I read all the time. For those of you who don’t know, I am actually in the middle of the first book of a trilogy I plan on publishing in a few years. I have said to myself that if I can have my first book publish by the time I turn 25 then I’ll be a happy girl!
Anyway… enough about that, let’s get stuck in!
1. What is your all-time favorite book?
This is really difficult, but I would have to say the Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day is my favourite series of all time. It’s gritty, romantic and full of twists- which I love.
2. Which quote describes you as a person best according to you?
‘A creative mind never likes silence’
I have always been a person who loves to be surrounded by colour, words and music- and I feel like if those things were missing from my life, I wouldn’t know what to do with myself!
3. What is your favourite English word, and why?
Collywobbles– butterflies in the stomach
4. What is your favourite word in your home language, and what does it mean?
My language is English 🙂
5. Being a blogger, what is the most difficult part about writing for you?
It’s hard sometimes to come up with new ideas, and I never want to be too serious in my posts. If I ever talk about a serious subject, I feel it’s really important to lighten the mood with some photos 🙂
6. What inspires you to write the most?
Eventually I want to be working for myself as an author and a blogger, and this is what really drives me at the moment to create the best content that I possibly can 🙂
7. What is your favourite song?
This is so hard! From a nostalgic point of view, my favourite song would have to be mine and Sam’s song- Can’t Stop Loving You by Ross Copperman 🙂
8. What image/experience/memory do you instantly think of when hearing your favourite song?
I think of the first time he ever played it to me, whilst we were on a minibus coming back from Manchester on a school trip 🙂
9. In how many languages can you write?
I used to be able to write in 3, but I am probably pretty useless and French and German these days!
10. If you had to MAKE UP/INVENT one word, what would it be? And what would that word mean?
I’m terrible at making up words!
Soulstruck- and it would mean seeing a person and just feeling a pull within your soul, like you’ve found your soulmate.
11. Make a sentence containing the following words: Three, Birds, Sauce, Hug and Gay (As in happy)
A hug was all that was needed to show that these three little birds were excited and gay, they had just landed on a bowl of strawberry sauce after all!
12. Assign your own meaning to the following made-up words:
Bugalhet- A small cave-like dwelling occupied by dwarves
Wiftigious- Eccentric and Excitable
Doraning- Pondering over something
13. What word rhymes best with Sugar ?
14. Sum up your experience of The Blog Tag in one rhyming sentence.
I feel like I’ve been so lucky to find,
a group of fellow bloggers so helpful and kind
Poems or Quotes
Biography or Novel
Black pen or
Reading alone or for
If you haven’t already seen The Blog Tag, you can check them out by clicking the image below!
One thought on “Literature Q&A – Blog Tag”