It’s only halfway through the week so far, and the weather is just terrible. It’s rainiy, windy and pretty damn cold if I’m honest, and as I sit her typing this I have a mug of green tea and a hot water bottle on my lap. Brrr.
Anyway, this recipe will warm the cockles of your heart today. It’s creamy, rich, chocolately and heavenly. It’s definitely not a recipe for every weekend, but for a little treat… you can’t get better than this.
You could pour this over ice cream, drizzle on cookies or even use in a cake- like I have done in my Chocolate Fudge Heaven Cake. This sauce is so simple to make and once you’ve got it, it won’t last long at all!
This is my 3 ingredient Chocolate Fudge Sauce…
Chocolate Fudge Sauce
Serves: 4-6 Prep Time: 8-10 minutes
- 50g Butter
- 1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk (397ml)
- 80g Chocolate (whatever chocolate you like)
- Melt the butter in a pan on medium heat.
- Add the condensed milk and heat until warmed through.
- Add in your chocolate of choice and stir until melted and silky. Enjoy!
I’d love to know if you give this recipe a try, let me know in the comments!